Reptile Sales Oz Logo


Welcome to Reptile Sales Oz

As we launch this new website, membership will be free so you are able to utilise the site completely. 

In the coming months, a subscription offer giving you additional features and benefits will be in place.

For now, please get used to the site and contact us about any issues, concerns or bugs you come across.

Our introductory offer includes;


Unlimited ads – You must be a registered member (Free)
Up to 8 photos per ad
30 day listing (after 30 days, you will need to re-post or delete the ad)**

There are also paid options to ‘feature’ your ad, or highlight it to help get noticed and sell it


Introductory Monthly Subscription Offer
  • Only $2.50 Per Month *
  • Unlimited Ads
  • Up To 8 Photos Per Ad
  • 30 Day Listings
Buy Package
Limited Launch Offer

Do I need a licence to keep reptiles?

Yes, you do. Each state will have their own licensing system. In W.A, a licence can be obtained from the DPaW/ DBCA website.

Can I catch and keep a reptile from the wild?

No, this is illegal. Only someone with the appropriate licence is able to legally collect reptiles for the pet trade.

What animals am I allowed to keep?

DBCA has a list of approved species we can keep, which can be found on their website.

Can I keep any of the approved species on my licence?

There are 2 categories of licence – Cat B & Cat C.
Cat B allows you to keep the majority of approved species, while Cat C is an advanced licence allowing you to keep venomous snakes, large pythons and large monitor species.

Am I allowed to import species from other states?

Yes, although there are exceptions.
They must be on the W.A approved species list, and there is a ban on importing pythons into W.A.

Are sales ads moderated?

Yes. If any ad is found to contain anything illegal or inappropriate, or is believed to be a scam, it will be removed from the site.